Executive Coaching is a one-on-one process where we meet with a client to provide personalized assistance with professional development. We use a combination of factors to assess the client’s current status and set goals for further development and coach client over a period of time to reach those goals. (see “Process” below)
This course has broad application and can benefit the following:
- Individuals who are currently in a management or executive position and would like to assess current effectiveness and set goals for further development and improvement
- Individuals who have recently been promoted to a supervisory or management position and would like to develop their skills.
- Those who have been identified as potential managers and need to develop management and leadership skills.
- Managers or supervisors who are currently experiencing some difficulty and would like to identify and work on needed areas of improvement.
- Individuals who are not in a management position but would like to set goals for further professional development.
1. Needs Assessment
- Administration of Myers Briggs® and generation of Executive Report (see link)
- 360 Feedback
- Review of Associate Survey results
- Observation of manager in staff or client meetings
2. Executive Coaching Sessions
- During these sessions, we will review results from the Needs Assessments and develop an Action Plan with specific goals. Sessions should be 2-3 weeks apart to allow time for application of coaching recommendations.
3. Group Development Sessions
- Participants attend group training sessions designed to develop necessary skills
4. Progress Assessment
- Obtain feedback from associates, candidate’s manager and peers to assess progress
The critical factor is that participants are committed to the process of professional development & improvement.